A long, glorious, bank holiday weekend interrupted the flow. I went down to Cornwall and continued my epic walk around the coast of the UK.
Today I have added another 1,150 words on my Coastal Walk blog. This completes the account of my last weekend in Cornwall. After I have written up my latest trek, I will have brought my walking blog completely up to date. Hooray!
Update on my word count.
- Crime fiction (Birkbeck assignment) = 999 words, after editing.
- Ruthless Scribbling blog posts = 1,224 words
- Ruthless Reading blog post = 467 words
- Ruth’s Coastal Walk blog posts = 8,714 words
- Historic fiction (Birkbeck assignment) = 1033 words
Total = 12,437 words
15k in May: have I really written so much?
My total word count so far comes as a surprise. I didn’t realise I was doing so well. Yes, OK, I did add the words of my last article on this blog – Ruthless Scribblings – although I haven’t included the words of this post. Hopefully over the next 3 days I will manage another 1,600 words and will have completed my challenge of 15K in May.
Other People doing 15K in May
Ruth Livingstone (me, of course)