Shortlisted for the 2017 Rubery Book award
Walking the English Coast
If I can turn from a couch potato into an experienced long-distance walker, anybody can.
A comprehensive ‘how to’ guide – a 250-page coffee-table book – for newcomers to the world of long-distance walking. This is the essential book for those who want to walk around the coast.
- Beautifully illustrated with full colour photographs.
- Well laid out with plenty of white space and box inserts.
- Professionally edited.
- Packed with top tips and useful resources.
- With a lovely cover that says it all.
Available on Amazon, with excellent reviews and a significant number of sales.
Also available online from Waterstones, or Blackwell’s.
“A beautifully written book with great top tips for first time/inexperienced walkers intertwined with some fantastic stories and humour!”
NEW! Walking the English Coast: eBooks available
The text of the paperback book is now available in four handy guides.
- Going the Whole Way: buy on Amazon
- Planning Before You Start: buy on Amazon
- Equipment and Accommodation Guide: buy on Amazon
- Safety Matters and Resources: buy on Amazon
Packed with tips and information to help you stay safe, happy and healthy along the way. These guides will prepare you for every eventuality.