I have been reading furiously and have been too busy reading to write about reading.
- The Checklist Manifesto (non fiction book about the power and importance of checklists).
- Stephen King’s book of 4 shortish stories, Full Dark, No Stars
- Graham Swift’s Waterland – silt, mud and eels in the Fens.
- Sara Gruen’s Water for Elephants – absolutely compelling read and best book I have read for ages
- Ernest Hemingway’s To Have and Have Not – a strange and somewhat unpleasant book
- Solar by Ian McEwan is my latest read. I have to say, I am really enjoying this book (having struggled to enjoy the two previous Ian McEwan books). This one is very funny.