Have had three very busy days.
- Day 1: Working all day, including chairing a meeting.
- Travelling down to London and finding I had booked a hotel for the wrong month!
- Day 2: Spending a day doing workshops – 9 hours on my feet.
- Travelling to Birmingham by train and finding hotel in a rainstorm.
- Revising into early hours for an accreditation session.
- Day 3: Doing an accreditation session.
- Travelling back home by slow cross country train.
- Then 1600 words before bedtime.
Only 6000 words behind schedule!